About us

IMG_6553.jpg
IMG_6755.jpg

St. Paul’s was founded in 1844 by immigrants from Melle Germany. The church would become one of the original founding members of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. In 1858, St. Paul’s would build the current sanctuary where we still worship to this very day. Adorning the sanctuary is an original John G. Pfeffer organ contracted to be built in 1869. The organ is still played every Sunday during worship. St. Paul’s Lutheran Church is currently on the National Register of Historic Places. The church has been a testimony to the relevance of the Good News of Jesus by its centuries of dedicated work, sharing this Gospel with New Melle, Missouri, and the world. If you would like more information, please request a Historical Information Booklet.

1869 Original John G. Pfeffer organ still played every Sunday during worship

IMG_6555.jpg
IMG_6654.jpg
IMG_6721 (1).jpg

Join Us Sundays
at 10:00am

OUR STAFF

IMG_6792.jpg
Pastor Maxx Fisher
IMG_6843 (1).jpg
Rick Pohlman

President

IMG_6830.jpg
Sherry Brandes
IMG_6766.jpg
Barb Auping

Organist